Thursday, January 15, 2015

Dedication

To my friend and mentor
in my fight against the addiction,

F.O. “Bud” Ellis

July 3, 1932 - August 23, 1998
Ride in peace, my friend
  

It is with my deepest gratitude that I wish to thank the following people, for without them, neither this book nor the support group that saved my life would be in existence.

Annie, Ben, Benita, Benjamin, BJ, Blair, Bonnie, Bren, Brenda, Brooke, Carol, Cindy, D.J., David, Debbie, Dee, Eileen, Elizabeth, Ernie, Eve, Freddy, Gene, Heather, Heather Dawn, Hez, James, Jan, Jay, Jen, Joanne, Jonie, Joyce, JW, Karen, Kate, Kathy, Kelly, Lea, Linda, Lisa, Lisa W, Lorielle, Lynn, Mark, Michelle, Mike, Moneca, Nancy, Pat, Patrick, Paul, Pen, Rachelle, Renee, Rob, Rose, Simone, Steve, Sue, Terrie, Tom and Wayne.

Your support, friendship and love will never be forgotten…